Monday 5 March 2007

A Spring In My Step!


(Anna) The sunshine over the weekend and this morning has been glorious and encouraged me to get out of the house. It is also lovely that it is nearly Spring! Went for a walk around Langsett with Jayne this morning and it was lovely to see the beginnings of crocuses and daffodils they had planted in the community beginning to spring up. It definitely rises up a sense of hope within me. Mark bought me some tulips at the weekend (my favorite flowers!) and it always makes me feel lovely inside when I see the flower shops selling them again - it is another sign that Spring is well and truely on the way!

3 comments:

浮生若茶 said...

so beautiful flowers ^_^

sara said...

i had to work a bit of overtime today (as there was only me and cashier in branch so packing up took longer than it would normally) and consequently missed the bus i normally get back from dore into town... so i mooched around at the bus stop till the next one arrived, and it not being full of naughty secondary schoolers meant i didn't have to hide in my book.
consequently i saw the first cherry blossoms on the trees which really cheered me up.
i like spring but i don't think ive ever been as welcoming towards it as i have this year...

and the picture is very pretty... did you take it?

sara

Anonymous said...

Anna, I loved spending time with you on Monday, just chatting and being with you and Daniel and then going for our walk. The kingdom is breaking through in this community, it going to be exciting to see how He keeps breaking through.
I loved my flowers you bought me too, thank you so much.