Thursday 29 November 2007

Daniel's First Birthday

Yesterday was Daniel's birthday and sorry we didn't post photos sooner, but it has been a very busy couple of days and we have been exhausted!! Anyway, Daniel is now one and had a lovely day.
It started about 7am with cards and presents being opened...
Yummy card - thanks Auntie Liz
Ripping off the paper was really good fun!
Look at my lovely new activity cube! Thanks Grandma JeanShowing off my new walker / ride-on hippo. I can now walk along with it by myself and stop every few metres to let go and show off how I can stand myself for a couple of seconds, before I set off again.
'Cat' was what I said when I saw this present from Grandma Sue. Nearly eh!
Daddy proudly decided to wear his Leeds Rhino's rugby top today so we could be twins. What do you think?!
My friend Jordan came over for lunch and to stay for my party, which was lots of fun. A few children came with their mummies or daddies. We played lots of games, like pass the parcel and musical animal statues and then we had a piñata with lots of surprises inside before my lovely cake. (Which was yummy!)
'Rabbit' animal statues. The piñata - everyone pulls a string until the bottom comes out, dropping all the lovely sweets and toys.Look at my lovely cake!

No comments: