Saturday 23 August 2008

Cheeky Little Monkey

Well whilst Mark has been out doing lots of teaching, visiting administration offices to get legal processes sorted and taking Daniel out to the park, I have been mainly at home, resting and sorting out things for the new baby who is due in October. Daniel was born 2 months early (in fact, tomorrow will be the exact day he was born in my last pregnancy) and so I have been resting lots to try and avoid going into labour early again. Thursday I dug out Daniel's old clothes and the car seat and found that the car seat was all mouldy on top because of the humidity, so yesterday it got a good wash and dry and is like new again. Liliana helped me by ironing the piles of tiny baby and newborn baby clothes today!

Anyway, after putting the car seat back together again I left it on the sofa. After tea, Daniel was very quiet, and when we looked round, he was happily sitting in the carseat beaming!! I think we are going to have to watch him very carefully when the little one is born!!

No comments: