Friday 3 December 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Daniel!

Amazing, we know, but Daniel is now 4! Here he is all excited before he opened his presents:Here he is playing his new guitar:Last Sunday was his actual birthday and we went to 'Crepes and Waffles' for lunch/tea. Daniel enjoyed the chocolate fondue banana/strawberry crepe. Yum. Daniel decided he wanted Monkey cakes for his nursery party on Monday. Same as at Joel's party, but with red icing not blue. He woke me up at 6am.
Daniel: Mummy. We need to chat.
Me: Uh? What about?
Daniel: About my party. You need to bring the monkey cakes with red icing and don't forget the candles. Okay, Mummy?
Me: Ok, Daniel. I won't forget. Can I go back to sleep now?
Daniel: Ok.

This is the picture of the completed cupcakes, before they went in the taxi (that is why there is no candle yet! - don't worry I didn't forget!)
Daniel shares his cupcakes with his nursery friends and their parents

No comments: