Monday 9 July 2007

Leaving and other odds and ends

Was it Shakespeare who wrote parting is such sweet sorrow? As the Summer approaches we have so many leaving parties to attend. One of these was last week on 4th July (Ironically American Independence day) when I (Mark) finished my college course that i've been studying for the last 2 years, 1 day a week. I've studied a variety of Biblical, theological and practical theological subjects at St John's Anglican College, and really enjoyed most of it. Below is a picture of all the guys doing my course.

On another leaving matter, we've booked our flights from L.A to Peru and now just need to book our flights from Lima to Arequipa. 15th September is nearer and nearer. I finish work next week as well.

We continue to do talks on Peru, which is such a priviledge. Really enjoying it. Our next is on Wednesday.


No comments: