Thursday 13 August 2009

Heather´s wedding

Thanks to my lovely mum I had the blessing to go to my cousin Heather´s wedding at the end of July. I flew out from Lima at some unearthly hour and arrived in Newark (New Jersey) the next morning. After a 2 hour delay (on the runway) I arrived in Canada, and spent a lovely night in Toronto and went to the well known Toronto Airport Church and had an amazing night.

The next morning I travelled the 2 hours or so to the beautiful wedding venue. (see below) which due to the long weekend took 4 hours! Anyway I arrived at 3.20 changed, shaved and was out with my sister Liz, Brother in Law Will and new nephew Sam by 3.35 for the wedding at 4.

Sealed with a kiss!

The wedding was very lovely and I´m sure Heather and Geoff will be very happy together. It was great to see my mum´s family again and to meet Heather´s friends. Also it was great to meet Sam as well who is an absolute star, and very cute. (Must run in the family!)

Uncle Mark and nephew Sam

Uncle Jack, Aunt Helen, and Cousin Heather

No comments: