Monday 2 April 2007

Australia

I thought i'd (Mark) publish a few photos of our time so far in Australia. The rest are on our flickr account.

This is the view from our bedroom window. Nice hey?


This is from a walk that Anna took yesterday. I can never be bothered with going for walks, although I am swimming in the pool, playing rugby, and most importantly (and taking a fair amount of time up) playing yard cricket with BIL (my brother in law, Ben). Unfortunately Ben has been playing for some time and developed a lot of the rules to suit him, so I regularly lose. That may also be due to the fact that he is better than me and I can't bat very well.
Me after a poor attempt of body boarding. The waves were very weak as well which didn't help. I'll try again before we go.
Ben showing me how to surf, not that I'm going to try. Body boarding was hard enough.

No comments: